Friday, July 09, 2004

current music: Jay Leno w/ Norah Jones. :D


When I finally need to write, I'm suddenly uncreative. Kweh.

Pero fine. Gagawin ko rin 'to. At all costs? Yeah. Why not.

Besdies, I just might make it.

------------

Am I in love? No. I know so.

Do I like her? Yeah. I'm sure of that.

Love ko ba siya?

Well...

yeah. ΓΌ

And it hurts too.

But maybe...

I don't love her like that.

And I know someday, maybe I can love her like that too. :)

------------

So... now what?

I do what I gotta do:

... write. :p

------------

I'm glad I shall FINALLY get to watch an Ateneo - La Salle game on Sunday. At long last! Yey! :) Atenista na talaga ako. :p

Saturday, I'm still conflicted between LnK or Basket. I think I'll teach on Saturday. I miss my friends. :)

No comments: