Bakit pa kasi nag-leave si Ma'am Beni??? :(
And to think I was planning for her to be my thesis advisor!!! Nooo!
Now, I have to hope Sir Krip will say it's okay. Or maybe Sir D.M. or somebody, dahil hindi ko personally kilala si Sir Vincenz at si Ma'am Naya.
Pwet!
------
Also have Guidance Testing tomorrow! 4:30 - 6 PM. As if I wasn't wasting enough time in school!
URgh.
------
In other news, first day was great. Former TnT partner Missy is now my practicum teacher, Sir Lerma's class looks really engaging, Ma'am Dacudao is nice, and Sir Rosario's (Tagalog! Sigh.) Philo class looks like fun. Also am happy to report that (so far) wala pa akong naging "kaklaseng bwiset", and that most of the familiar faces are quite welcome.
A trip to the "eaternet" cafe also allowed me to keep my tradition of eating out every 1st day. And yeah, 1/2 power lunch it was. Hehe. Guilty pleasures, really.
Un nga lang, may homework na agad ako! Sir Lerma's asking me to write a paper right away! Haay. The price of having the art gallery as your classroom. hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment