Y'see, after lunch yesterday Mela and I had a talk about music. I shared how, for the most part, I tend to have a humougous palate of music I like to listen to. And I'm talking huge. And yet, there's always a set of 20 or so songs that I cannot live without.
I never tried writing them down, let alone mentally sum them into a list. So here there be my attempt to compile. I already knew 10 of them, but recently I've been listening to new stuff, and re-discovering old stuff. :) I told her they were about 20. I did not expect it'd be closer to 3-4 dozen songs.
What can I say? I listen. :)
THE SONGS I MOST DEFINITELY NEED:
1.) Waiting in Vain - Bob Marley / Annie Lennox / MYMP
2.) Keep 'Ya Head Up - Tupac Shakur
3.) True - Spandau Ballet
4.) Worlds Apart - Jars of Clay / A-Days Music Crew
5.) Heaven Help - Lenny Kravitz
6.) Telepono - Sugarfree
7.) Where the Streets Have No Name - U2
8.) Hold On - Phil Collins
9.) 1/2 Wishing - Mojofly
10.) Everything - Lifehouse
11.) Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
12.) 911 - Wyclef Jean
13.) Cupid - 112
14.) Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
15.) Patawad - Chubibo
16.) Burnout - Sugarfree
17.) The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
18.) The Light - Common
19.) Rockstar - N.E.R.D.
20.) Sa Uulitin - Mojofly
21.) Another Day - Mojofly
22.) Stars - Hungry Young Poets
23.) Renegades of Funk - Rage Against the Machine
24.) Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity) - Incubus
25.) Like A Stone - Audioslave
26.) In My Place - Coldplay
27.) Black Balloon - Goo Goo Dolls
28.) Untitled (How Does It Feel) - D'Angelo
29.) Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang - Freestyle & Pops Fernandez / Ogie Alcasid 30.) Pilgrims - South Border
31.) Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra & Bono
32.) I've Got A Woman - Ray Charles
33.) Cannonball - Damien Rice
34.) The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
35.) Everyday - Agot Isidro
36.) Just Friends (Sunny) - Musiq
37.) Here to Stay - Josh Groban
38.) Over and Over - Nelly & Tim McGraw
39.) One Mic - Nas
40.) Jeepney - Sponge Cola
41.) Harana - Parokya ni Edgar
42.) Halaga - Parokya ni Edgar
43.) Listen - Stonefree
44.) So Into You - Fabolous & Tamia
45.) Love You Down - INOJ
46.) Teardrops - Lovestation
47.) Rewind - Craig David & The Artful Dodger
48.) Deep Inside of You - Third Eye Blind
49.) How I Could Just Kill A Man - Rage Against the Machine
50.) Strange and Beautiful (I'll Put a Spell On You) - Aqualung
51.) Dear Mama - Tupac Shakur
52.)
Alam ko meron pa na hindi ko pa sinusulat. Pasensya na lang. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment