Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What the fuck? I've been writing so much on these blogs, that I hardly get to get anything done. Well, no. That's not true. Blogging isn't the problem. It's how I manage my time. Observe:

7PM - fresh out of the UAAP defeat, Roel and I arrive at UP to pick up the readings I needed book-bound. Discovered I didn't have enough cash to pay, so we ended up using what little I had to treat him to dinner at Rodic's. Gastos, shet.

8PM - watched Project Runway with my kid sister. Actually understood a few extra things about women's fashion. Saw a dress that I'm DYING to buy, just to see how it'd look on Dearest. (Banana Rep na 'to! hahaha!) Checked email, Friendster, etc.

9PM - Starbucks. Parents know I'm headed to Katipunan to "pick up readings from a classmate who dorms in Katipunan" (ie: Charrie, Irish, Mowie, Carol, Charles, WHOEVER). Reality = it was the post-UAAP defeat cheering-up for May (who took offense to my statement "It sucks to lose, 'specially when you're there live, but I'm not THAT sad."). Met some of her friends at Starbucks. Had coffee and talked about all manner of stuff.

12PM - Cantina. Girl wanted a drink. Accompanied her, and helped drain some of her Red Horse, just to "lessen" her drinking. I go leave to get the car. She ends up spending time with this Babble dude she knew there at Cantina. And leaves the scene with exchanged cell numbers! ("May, magaling ka. Saan? Basta, magaling!")

1AM - Drove around Xavierville looking for a certain house of a certain guy she liked *cough*Rre....*cough*, with intent to crash/surprise. Yikee! Since he couldn't leave the house (strict ang Nanay), nauwi ito sa Neoatenes, kung saan si May ay naka-internet, at si Raph naka-gawa ng Days related work.

2AM - finally drove home.

3AM - spent a LOT of time talking to my still-awake kid brother. was AMAZED. He actually managed to convince me that I belonged in Law School. Something about how, given that I actually passed the test, and that I'm not failing everything but just one subject, I'm doing NOT SO BADLY. I go "No, you see, I'm taught that 'if you don't 100% want to be a lawyer, get out'." And he answers "See? The mere fact you can argue like that, further establishes that you're very capable of being a lawyer." 'Ika nga sa commercial, "Kumbinsing!".

4AM - Tried to sleep. Ended up listening to music with kid brother, before finally nodding off.

6AM - woke up. and chatted with long-lost highschool classmate Mark Yebra, who has presently moved to Seattle as an engineer for Boeing. Asenso!

7AM - right now. and no breakfast in sight. And still sleepy/drowsy, but will soon head to UP to collect those readings. (none of which I've read for today!)

At present I am financially raped. Biro mo, yung baon ko for the week, halos ubos sa isang gabi! Ggranted, I get very little in terms of parent's giving allowance compared to most, but that's no excuse. Looks like Charrie will have to wait another week. Hahaha. (Like it matters.)

Haay. I can't live my life this way.

No comments: