If anybody will see me within the next few days or weeks, kindly understand.
I've not been completely healthy.
Yes, yes, I am aware I'm overweight and I breathe heavy after long walks. I'm not thinking about that. I'm thinking about the respiratory system infection I've been struggling against for the past few months.
I'm happy to say that coughing has died down. I'm still taking medications, but at least the steriod use (to loosen my lungs) won't be necessary anymore.
I still don't know how to deal with the ruptured artery in my right eye. It's nothing serious, really. It just gives it a red streak where white should be. I doubt it's contagious (Dad says it's caused by forceful coughing) so I don't need to wear sunglasses everywhere.
I've spent the first two days of Christmas break here at home. I spend half of the day hours asleep, the other using a PC. I either play games or write like I'm doing as of this moment. Then, I try to catch some sports on television, be it soccer or basketball.
I'm in the midst of directing another piece, and I'm looking for a script. Hopefully, the two people who pledged their support shortly after I directed my first piece will still be around to do the next.
Any "hard-core" literary work will have to wait awhile. I'm still busy reading things to consider creating anything new just yet.
I also hope you will all bear with this blog for a moment while I try to re-post the links I had. This is particularly for the case of my once-regular visitors and visitees. I miss bloghopping between my site and yours, so understand please. If you leave me a URL of your blog, I shall endeavour to pop a link for it as soon as possible.
For now, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and good health. hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment