Saturday, July 30, 2005

current music: Are You Gonna Go My Way? - Lenny Kravitz

I know some of you will stone me for "stealing", but I downloaded (at long last! It's done!) Jeff Buckley's 1st album, "Grace".

I'll just say that the term "Last Night an Album Saved My Life" applies right here. :)

-------

On an aside, it *almost* angers me that something corrupted my PC's version of Nero StartSmart! It is now difficult to burn CD's. :s

I have not tried finding out if I can burn via RealPlayer. Will see. Hopefully, it can help me get this growing mass of Mp3 albums (Common's "Be", Jeff Buckley's "Grace", Alanis Morisette's "Jagged Little Pill", Chris Rock's "Never Scared", Coldplay's "A Rush of Blood to the Head", The White Stripes' "Get Behind Me Satan" among others) out of the hard drive and into useable formats.

Or I'll end up having to buy a fricking expensive iPod/mp3 player alternative to get them playing. Which would be ideal, really; jogging isn't as much fun w/o music.

No comments: