Sunday, July 03, 2005

current music: Mata - Mojofly

Haay. I'm somewhat aggravated because:
1.) I was unable to go jogging this evening because my brother had to go to some spur-of-the-moment party. sheesh.
2.) I will not be able to drive myself home because of that same kid brother. and the refuses to say why. odds are, he may be selling drugs.
3.) I have absolutely no poem in mind for tomorrow (the one with the topic "Desire"). shit.
4.) I think I'm doing what I usually do when I like a girl: I sabotage myself. badly too. aw nuts.
5.) I'm broke. and my parents do not allow me to take on a part-time job, because it could affect my schooling. whatever.

I dunno. I'm not too happy.

2 comments:

isea said...

you should get yourself a good collection of erotic poetry, hehehe! or love poetry in general, actually. haha! doc tom is such a riot. did i ever tell you? siya pa yung philo teacher nung parents ni javie. now, they're not very old but imagine how long that's been. and i hear he hadn't changed one bit, in relation to the whole feminine-bias thing. but he's a kind soul. just humor him. :) (oh, i can send you love poems from my erotic spirit book, if you want)

heaven_spawn said...

astig. thanks.

by the way, your name doesn't show on the message... sino 'to? :D