current music: My CD of hip-hop + Waiting in Vain
My second post of the day. I'm slowly re-learning my HTML, and this blog is somehow (albeit very slowly) developing itself into something workable. Links aren't done, but I like 'em. Pwede na. Wala na akong gana o lakas ng loob ayusin siya sa frames. Bahala na si Batman.
I hate Sundays not only because they herald the start of another work week, but because they feel like your hand trying to scoop up hundreds of little diamonds each as small as grains of sand. That's because you can hardly have enough, and when you think you're OK, you'll still feel short-changed.
I better remember to return I Kissed Dating Goodbye to Den. I just don't have time to swing by school anymore. Drat. Maybe if I pass TnT 1st Interview, I'll have an excuse. 'Till then, I'll review the book's salient points some more.
Time to try this template fixing thing again.
No comments:
Post a Comment