Yesterday's good news: Pumasa akong 1st Interview! Take that sucka!
current music: Hey, nasaan ang... grr...
A pet peeve in my computer is when people use my username and open Windows Media to play whatever files. The big kicker is the "recently opened files" list. The kicker? Apart from being able to pry into the past few files I've listened to, anything new pushes songs I like (which I listen to again and again) further down, 'till I can't see them. Annoying.
Linaglag ako ni Carla sa 1-2-3-Pass kahapon! Grrr. Ewan ko bakit. I'm not perfect, and meron naman ako sigurong atraso dun. Pero please lang. I know for sure I didn't deserve that. And if we're counting faults, may kung anu-anong utang pa yan! But anyway, it's alright. We're not supposed to count faults because friends never do. And I am getting used to betrayal. :p
So fine. Nag-notes si RaPao sa logbook. Ayan. Dyan yung mga inisyu sa akin dati, and andyan na ang pangalan ng dalawang babaeng minsa'y minahal ko (at hanggang ngayon, mahal ko pa). Inis. Buti na lang wala pang prying questions. That sort of thing I'll prepare for later, when they come. At least wala sila sa LnK, and that only one or two people in LnK (apart from me) know them personally.
In a single day, your perspective on things can change so quickly. I discovered I passed TnT 1st Interviews. Yeah baby. I'm a rockstar! :D hehe. Now I've got to prepare a costume. This time, I must create my own superhero. But what? Worse, I'm the VERY LAST INTERVIEWEE, which puts LOADS of pressure to be good. Whoever's conducting this test must've seen dozens and dozens of ideas their brain might start bleeding if I flop. I've gotta do good.
Hehe. Kaya 'to. Showtime baby.
Midterms today. And if they're right, nood ng sine kina Honeypie after lunch. Fun fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment