Yes, if you know what the poem below is about, quiet lang kayo. :p
No, I've not heard from her in a long, long time. She didn't even approve my Friendster "Add As Friend" request, so wala talagang balita...
Yes, miss ko siya. Maybe she'd be proud knowing I made it as a fellow. If there's anybody who I wanted to share the news with, it'd be her.
Today and Tuesday features free cuts for Theology. Yey! :D Less stress, more time to write, read and do whatever. :D
Today I asked Waps to help me edit. He told me the main issue with "Dance" is like the others I've written: it fails to make the scene clear.
He said that lyric poetry tends to revolve around a metaphor and the insight that comes hand in hand with it, a prose poem crystallizes a scene. Yun din, ayon naman kay Sir Krip, dapat malapot yung idea ng prose poem, the subject should be something really different.
So lagot tayo dito sa "Dance" kung ganoon. :(
Isip ko pwede pa 'tong isalba... pwede pa siyang i-30 Days. I just need to do more thinking/focused study on the scene of two people dancing.
Haay. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment