Kung sino man diyan gustong maging participant sa Days, kindly tell me ASAP. :) And I know there are those who read this blog and want to be participants. :)
Meeting kasi bukas. Of course I'll be there. That is, unless something big comes up again, which is unlikely.
==============
Guess what? Nagkapasok na rin!
Which stinks, because I stood up last night with a splitting headache. I think it's because of my eyes. It's been around a year and three months since I lost my glasses, and we haven't had them replaced. I take it's a first in another long run of migranes.
And this keyboard at RSF is giving me migranes. Arrrgh! I want to smash it to the ground so the keys will work right!!!
Anyway, I should only feel so lucky. At least it's not raining and it's not gonna make me sick or anything anymore. I'm also starting to miss some of my pretty classmatesand I suppose class is a good way to get back in the groove of things. I already felt some positive effects of walking around campus again, and I got to stretch my atrophied legs. If the sun wasn't out, I might even have broken into a jog. Hehe. It's a good day so far. Not a lot of work, just enough.
Will drive my brother home later. I also have to talk to my folks who haven't given me allowance (due to the rain, one more reason it's good there's school).
==============
Later tonight, it's an "LnK Thing" they summoned us to. McDo Katips as usual. Hmm. May be worth a shot looking into. Pero ewan. Sinabi lang sa akin ni Carla noong Tuesday, and baka late daw siya. Looks like I better save up my money so I could chill later; no more Starbucks coffee binges for me. Hehe.
Come to think of it, there was one day na sobra akong nagutom at ngarag kasi flat broke ako: Last Monday when I had to spend cash to finish a project! And it wouldn't have happened if I didn't spend for Starbucks coffee. Grrr...
And I wouldn't have had to spend if that gift certificate didn't get stolen/lost. Oh well.
===============
4 Mel: I'm really sorry. I can't make it to Ria C.'s despedida. Not only is it late, your place is *kinda* far from my house. :( Please send her my warmest, most heartfelt regards. (Oo, love ko mga co-fellows ko, pero mahirap na 'to mhen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment