Thursday, August 12, 2004

current music: Stay - Lisa Loeb

Updates:

1.) Yes, money has been tight lately. I guess it's a strange combination of events. Last week, I went on a book-buying mode that drained a large portion of what I saved over two weeks. That wouldn't have been so bad, but being grounded for a week left me having to commute daily throughout. Consider: trips back and forth from my house in a day = 60 pesos in one day (back and forth kasi). Daily allowance = 100 pesos in one day. And since I couldn't go home to save for luch, patay! UBOS TALAGA SIYA! :P

2.) No, wala akong participant na nakuha. I'm still trying to find one. Tricky lang kasi na maraming ibang communities diyan na may "friend silang kilala". Granted, I'd not be a Dazer if I didn't know Kaia, Kyla or the Mesina sisters for that matter. But still.

3.) Yes, natalo ang Ateneo kanina sa UE. Haay. "You can't win 'em all." Low point of the day. haay. It wasn't even that good a game! Ateneo played bad. That's all.

4.) No, the poem ain't finished yet. Still researching doing research, particularly on France. Why? You'll see. Hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow? I dunno. This is something I can cram, but I'm not positive if it'll all fall down the way I want it to. Maybe I can already re-tool the other one, "Dad's Violin". Or try tinkering with other early works. I'll see. (Carla, kung isip mo mahusay na yung dati, just wait. :D )

5.) Yes, I got myself 1 front-row seat to A Midsummer Night's Dream this Sunday, 3PM. :) Highlight of the day. Yey! hehehe! Buti na lang pumayag si Mommy bilhin siya para sa akin. :) I would have bought it myself (especially since our Philo class had them on discount) but well, money has been tight nga. :p

6.) No, my I-Mesh isn't quite working today. That stinks. I can't download music anymore. Grrr.

7.) Yes, yes, yes, I know. I need to study. But I've not quite gotten myself the willpower to force down these Philo and Theo readings. I get what they're about, and I can hold my own in the daily recitations. I just quite can't get used to sitting down and NOT WRITING. :P (Well, there's the occasional NBA Live 2004 binge, but that's different. :D)

8.) Yes, I'm regressing back to a state I was from way, way back. Haay. I hate it.

9.) I think I'm not mad anymore. Ewan ko na lang kung sila naman ang gustong magigng distant.


No comments: