Tuesday, May 18, 2004

cscscsc
Compassion: You are there to share your sympathy
with others. People would consider you
affectionate and caring, and someone to look up
to.


Which Characteristic From the Samurai Code Matches You Best? (You may find out your best trait)
brought to you by Quizilla


current music: I Can't Make You Love Me - Bonnie Rait

Today was the birthday of Migs Balmaceda. Thank you Migs for the pizza lunch! :D

It was nice being able to surprise somebody for their birthday. I've not been part of something like that since Mickee's famous McDo birthday bash back in December. This one was much simpler than last though; it was done in Della's 'dead room', where they hold wakes for the dead. We, however, celebrated the life of a celebrated new tutor. Cool. :) Sayang lang; as fantastic as the surprise was, hindi namin siya napa-iyak. Bitin. :p But either way, cool na sumayaw sila ni Angel, kinantahan siya ni Dani at may cheesecake si Christa (na napakasarap, by the way).

Yeah... you guessed it. It'd be nice if somebody surprises me in my 21st birthday. And yes, if that happens, I'ma gonna cry. ΓΌ

The lunch was cool. Played cards, ate pizza, ate the cheesecake, and took a trike home w/ some help from Michiko and Migi for dropping me off closer to the trike stop. Thanks guys. :)

[kailangan pala nila ng "LnK Family Legacy Name"... I dunno, but it's kinda weird if Miguel and Michiko both were under the umbrella of "Soriano Sisterhood". Baka "Sorority" pwede pa. :p at sina Bay at Debbi as well as Christa and Chino kailangan din ng name!]

Next Tuesday, I may miss the Finals Day of LnK, because I've got an important appointment to make. I'm writing it here in order for me not to forget. Please remind me come next week.

Other details... love ko ang Heights EB. :D Yeah, hindi ako kasami ng Editorial Board, but yesterday I was the guest in one of the meetings. Tutulong ako sa OrSem Org Tour namin, and for once I felt important sharing my knowledge of OrSem procedure. :p Sarap ding maki-joke kasami nina Kuya Ralph at Vittorio at Jason at Dean at Em at Jilly...at... at silang lahat! Hotness!

Haay. Wednesday na pala. Bilis ng panahon.

No comments: