current music: Invisible - CLay Aiken! HAH!
I remembered the Conan O'Brien joke...
"In the year 2000, Batman will admit he is gay. And Clay Aiken will admit that he is Batman."
Uy! Joke yun ni Conan, di ko yan joke!
Di ako galit sa bading! (although I'm admittedly not 100% tolerant. :p)
To all the Batman fans there, no offense. Batman fan pa man din ako. :D
THings I need to do tomorrow:
1.) Go Jogging in the morning.
2.) Meeting sa SEC Foyer
3.) Play NBA Live with Cy
4.) Play some "real basketball" with Cy (hehe!)
5.) Freshen up and go visit Vannie's Birthday party
6.) Go home to check my kids' papers
Oh yeah. Gotta find Vannie a gift somewhere in between. *sigh*
Talking to some people makes me feel how lucky I am to have been part of A-Days. Soon, more people will be part of it too. And in some way, I'll be part of why they're part of it.
My prayer was answered Kuya Jess. Thank you so much.
Now... maka-download nga ng Gunbound...
No comments:
Post a Comment