How evil are you?
Yeah! I'm Gooooood. :D
current music: I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto - 2pac
I miss listening to Tupac Shakur's music. It's been a while since I felt like picking up his CD's around the house and popping them in the PC, just to soothe away the feeling you're being treated unjustly. Maybe it's because I'm not mad at anybody, so there's nothing to ease. Either way, it's good to listen to something you know helps you out one way or another.
I am late for LnK, simply because I went with my family to watch Troy. If you've not seen the film, I'll say it's really good. (And that's from somebody who studied the Iliad to write plays for class.) Loved the brilliant screenplay and the feeling of the whole movie was epic. Always more around the next corner. And I liked the fact they didn't add any of the Greek gods and goddesses... it made it feel more real: that the people pray on high, but must depend on their own strengths to pull through. Which is how it really is in the real world, right? You can pray, but the work will be done by you in the end.
Although tama batchmates ko. The war really did last longer than 3 weeks. :p
I'm tired because of the constant moving around from left to right, between LnK lunch-outs, trips to school to try and see if the PubRoom is open, and A-Days meetings...it's taking a physical toll. Sana walang masamang mangyari sa akin, but it's getting tough. I'll need to watch my health; the stress might creep on me and cripple me when I'm least prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment