Wednesday, May 12, 2004

current music: In the Club - 50 Cent, Blaze of Glory - N.E.R.D.
Where am I?: I'm at Eric's house!

Eto... nanonood sila ng Naruto, while I'm reading the AWFUL news that the Lakers won. Grrr...

And the fact that Manny Pacquiao didn't win (it was a draw) is also dawning to me that maybe, as far as boxing goes, he's got quite a ways to go. Grrr...

And to listen to music, I've got to use earphones with a cord too short for my neck. Arrrgh!

haay. Hirap minsan. The things we pray for don't always go the way we want. Like how Eric and Paeng always beat me at FIFA 2004. I love Arseneal. How I can't use their manpower in a Playstation 2 game is beyond me. Stupid monkey talaga.

On a lighter note, it's amusing how Paeng seems to pick up my slang of "rakstar" and "putbol". Hehehe. Wala lang. They're not REALLY my expressions, just stuff I borrowed/ripped off from various classmates/batchmates/orgmates/mates. And now they're being ripped off from me.

Is a thief less a thief if he's the one others steal from?

In other news, please pray for me. I'm trying to contact and persuade my participants' parents. For what? I can't say. Sinu-sino? Bawal din. Basta alam nyo naman na naging sponsor ako, so yun. Happy ako. It's a chance to give back.

Tama na muna. Aayusin ko ang tagboard ni Eric.


No comments: