Tuesday, June 15, 2004

current music: a playlist of senti stuff.

No, the LSS has not yet died down.

goodbye
You have a goodbye kiss- much passion and longing,
but never lasting.


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Rita is on the paper! Congrats Ritz!! :D

I'm grateful to the people who posted comments on my LJ. THank you, thank you. It's just tricky since there isn't anything left to occupy my idle mind. Besides, schoolwork isn't all that tough yet. Medyo marami pang oras bago kailangan ng seryosong tutukan sa acads.

So how am I... I'm still a bit tired, although I'm happy I took a nice long nap this afternoon. May nabawi nang tulog.

Yesterday, my brother worried me sick. It was 8 PM in school, and raining to boot. I was waiting in the pub for my dad to pick me up, when I got a text message. It told me my brother was not yet in the house. Ordinarily, it's not a problem, but he was due back home since 2 PM. Raining and dark, I was troubled. I got up, went on a little search expedition for about an hour, and did not find him.

The good news is that he was ok. Haay.

Kid brothers. :p

No comments: