current music: You - Athena Cage
It's Sunday morning and my body still hurts from basketball with the A-Days guys yesterday morning.[nakita ko si Balma. hehehe] I slept in, and in turn, I did not wake up early for Mass. Shet. Maybe I can hear Mass later this afternoon. But people who from exactly one year ago will definitely know why I don't like going there. Even if it's just two blocks away, I don't want to hear Mass there.
The memory of people I once called friends just sucks, and hurts unmercifully.
I'm trying to do something before Dad wakes up and takes us out for more driving practice. Maybe I can play something in the PC for a while. NBA Live 2003 is calling me agian. Hehe. Then again, I think I hear the keys tinkling, so I dunno. All i can say is I haven't had breakfast, so as far as sounds go, there's a thunderous rumbling.
I think I hurt my foot playing ball yesterday. No, it's not anybody's fault. I just think I didn't pick the right shoes. Yep, those blue and white kicks I'm so proud of? Well, they're sort of hard on my feet. I suppose the rubber isn't properly broken in yet (as I only use them every now and then), but still. It's hard, and I get the impression I'm running with wooden shoes. I guess I ought to start playing more often. Too bad though. They do look real nice, and frequent play just assures their destruction.
When I got home at 2 PM (I had to borrow books from the library so Cy could use them for his paper), it rained. Hard. Hence, I could no longer leave the house and commute to either Paul's party, Kuya Third's "round", or Fete de la Musique. Man. I've never been to Paul's place, to Fete (been wanting to for 3 years, but never get permitted. hehe), nor to a Days round. Wahaha. ang loser.
But it's ok. I get to rest my feet. And chill at home drinking French Vanilla coffee (my favorite kind. ΓΌ)
I dunno what happened and why time yesterday seemed to zip quickly. I was just at home. Was I really enjoying myself? Can't be. But yeah. Before I knew it, it was midnight, and I had to turn in.
Cross posted at: http://www.livejournal.com/users/heaven_spawn/
No comments:
Post a Comment