current music: the same list of senti music, because I need to chill.
Observation: Somebody tried to open porn on my username! Must've been when I was asleep and didn't log off. Meatbags.
I'm trying to make this quick. Chimoms is heading to UPCAT refreshers in a few minutes. Late na siya, if we're gonna be strict about it.
Ako naman, basketball with A-Dayzers. Yey. :) Miss ko nang maglaro kasama nila. Miss ko nang maglaro ng basket period.
I like my 1st week of school. Sort of a surprisingly calm period. Less work, more 'hi, hello, how are you, how've you been?' time. So for instance, I got spend my time chilling with old friends and catching up (Abet, Den, Julian, Mela), hang with new ones (Peachy), and others in between. (errr. not too many)
I'm excited about the things I'll learn. Hopefully I shall be able to take an adequate grasp of my craft to get into Heights' Ateneo workshop. For once.
Time to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment